Children's Corner at Morristown Memorial Hospital
The Children’s Corner is open to all employees of Atlantic Health and attending physicians and their staff.
Since 1996, Children's Corner has provided full-day care and education for the children of Atlantic Health employees. We recently relocated to a new larger state of the art center located in Atlantic Health’s Corporate Headquarters at 475 South Street in Morris Township. Atlantic Health employees may call (973) 593-2450 for more information.
• 25,000 square-foot facility on the Atlantic Health campus has professional security and provides a safe, nurturing environment
• Certified teachers in every classroom and small group sizes
• Spacious, shaded outdoor playground and indoor playroom
• NAEYC Accredited since 1998
• Utilize state-approved Creative Curriculum
• Activities include: Swimming lessons at the YMCA, field trips, music, sports
• Nutritious lunch and snacks provided
Full-week child care
Ages: 6 weeks to 5 years
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Atlantic Health employees may call (973) 593-2450 for more information. Those looking for childcare who are not Atlantic Health employees should click the Richard Blake Children's Center under the Childcare tab above